I've missed her living by us so much and our time together Sunday was long overdue. It was awesome!!!! We also had fun attending the Young Single Adult Ward with the kids and the Break Fast Dinner they have at the church after every fast sunday.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Fun in Vancouver, WA
Mike and I had two days of fun as we spent some time with family down in Vancouver. It was so wonderful seeing the kids and it made me just that much more excited for the time when Derrek gets home in December! We also got to meet Jordan's sweet girlfriend, Destiny.
Another one of the highlights for me was being able to see Jamie!!! 
I've missed her living by us so much and our time together Sunday was long overdue. It was awesome!!!! We also had fun attending the Young Single Adult Ward with the kids and the Break Fast Dinner they have at the church after every fast sunday.
They had a cook off which was very tasty and then we went to the boys apartment and hung out until Mike and I had to leave. 

Overall it was an amazing weekend and I'm glad we made the trip!!!!
I've missed her living by us so much and our time together Sunday was long overdue. It was awesome!!!! We also had fun attending the Young Single Adult Ward with the kids and the Break Fast Dinner they have at the church after every fast sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is it just me or does Destiny look like she fits right in with your family? She could be Kendals sister! I am so glad you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have hung out with you guys! Miss you!!
Dido Alli...Destiny looks like a very sweet girl!! I am so happy you were able to see the kids and Jamie and family! I miss you all...
Fun! I miss everyone! So when are you coming to visit? How about late January or early February while I'm on my 6 week maternity leave. YOu have to come see the baby!
I love seeing pictures of your family get togethers- it always looks like you guys have SO much fun together. Personality and good times popping right out of those pictures! Looks like a fun trip!!!
Post a Comment