Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HALO NEW YEAR!!!!

We had such a fun New Years Eve!
Having Jordan and Taylor back in Utah, the way we felt family togetherness was to have a Halo3 online party! It was so much fun and we stayed up wayyyyy too late! My sleep schedule is still thrown off and I should go to bed right now, but here I am blogging and having to head off to work mighty early tomorrow. Oh well.

As for New Year's resolutions, I don't bother and haven't for years. I figure, if I'm living the gosple, I'm always trying to be a better person, not just on January 1st. Though I do admit, New Years definitely makes me feel more focused and ready to be organized for what's coming up for 2008. This year, Kendal will be graduating and Mike and I will officially be empty nesters. My plan is to continue to work as much as I can, continue loving my husband, children and primary class and makeing frequent trips to Washougal. I also plan to fly out to Illinois to see my family. I'm shooting for September.

There's a lot to look forward to in 2008!!!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I am an anti-resolutioner too. What's the point? plus your right, if your living the gospel everything should be good :)

BTW, I like your September travel plans!

Bruce and Emily said...

Good plan, especially coming to the Windy City in September! Averee will be 5 the end of that month and we should have a HUGE family party! Sounds like a deal lady, you better come or I'm gonna kick your booty!

Misty said...

Wow - you guys look like you had a busy, but fun Christmas. How wonderful it must have been to have all your kids home. I'm impressed that you have Halo3 parties. I find myself looking up or down at the floor running in circles. I'm not very coordinated with my thumbs I guess! =)

Summer said...

you look too young to be an empty nester. :) Out of our ward, it seemed like everyone aged but you. hahah
ps. I like your blog colors.