Kendal had her 'sweet 16' birthday party!!!!
Jordan's close friend Mark Perez returned
Kendal was a 5th year at Girl's Camp and
went on a High Adventure where they camped
at Ocean Shores.
At the end of summer, we drove to Utah for BYU Education Week and had a blast!!!!

In August, we found two kittens along Illahee Rd. abandoned and starving. Derrek and I captured them and after we nursed them back to health we found a home for one, but not the other. Simon is now a happy member of the family, along with Jake and Abbey (who aren't so happy).
In August, we found two kittens along Illahee Rd. abandoned and starving. Derrek and I captured them and after we nursed them back to health we found a home for one, but not the other. Simon is now a happy member of the family, along with Jake and Abbey (who aren't so happy).
Jordan hit the one year mark of being on his mission!
Way to go JB!!!!!

1 comment:
Beth, I can't believe how much your kids have grown, and they're so cute too! It looks like you guys really bond and have a good time together. I love your blog! Keep it up! Love you-Em
Post a Comment