Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Derrek, Mike and Kendal have their game faces on, ready for the annual Manette Ward Turkey Bowl!







Anticipating the delicious feast at Grandma's


food at last!

Lisa and Barret's son, Connor


The "kid's" table♥


Dinner was tasty as usual! Unfortunately, we gobbled that turkey right up so there were no leftovers!


Talking to Jeff and wishing him a Happy Thanksgiving
We had a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Great pics Beth!! Your family is so beautiful... and I'm not just saying that because we are related. You are all truly B.P.'s (beautiful people)!! Allison XOXO

Allison said...

Oh ya, and I NEED this background for my blog. It is FAAAABulous :)

Carrissa Hellewell said...

I remember when they were kids ( I was too :)) But its just amazing how grouwn up they are and Kendal is just gorgeous! I know I have said that before. But she really is!! :)