Wednesday, February 27, 2008

CH,CH,CH,CHanges!!!

Well, I've been itchin' for a new do and I took the plunge today. I went radical. Why? I have no idea, other than it's February and I was bored with my look and my bangs were getting in my eyes.

I went for some color too. The color is awesome, the haircut...

I like, but shorter than I've had in a long time, so the jury's still out on that one.

7 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! The cut is cute & the color is so great :) You look fabulous!

Our Deli-Sub said...

I love it! It looks fresh and springy! Whenever I take of a lot of length I feel like I have lost a pet (that's a good thing in my book).

Misty said...

It looks GREAT! I miss you.

Kaela said...

I too LOVE the new do! Really, it looks so great- just had to let you know:)

Summer said...

cute Beth. It looks good on you. I want a change too! I've been thinking about getting bangs,..I haven't had bangs since I was...10 years old!

Katie said...

I LOVE IT Beth...WOW you look younger, fresher and WOW!!!

Bruce and Emily said...

Blondes have more fun!